Found on the entrance of the ancient Newgrange monument in Ireland the Triscele, with its triple coils, signifies the past, present and future, the three elements of land, sea and sky and is said to protect against negative influences.
Note: Buckle fits recommended belt. Belt sold separately. Pewter contains NO Lead or Nickel.
- Designed and handcrafted in Cornwall
- Flat shaped open profile
- Solid Pewter high polished oxidised finish
- Strong push pin fastening
- Hinged steel bar fits 40mm width belt clip
- Velvet draw-string pouch included
Diameter (mm): 66
Thickness (mm): 4
Weight (g): 60