The Tree of Life is an ancient tribal motif symbolising life’s unity. Each species of tree had a special significance to the Celts, offering them shelter, food, warmth, and physiological and spiritual cures.
Note: All measurements exclude jump ring and chain.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Scottish Isles
- Hallmarked at the Edinburgh Assay Office Scotland
- Includes Solid Gold 18" (46cm) Chain
- Solid flat back open design
- Presentation box included
- Matching items available
- Handmade to Order
- Platinum also available on request
Height (mm): 22
Width (mm): 8
Thickness (mm): 1.7
Weight (g): 1.9
Hallmark: 375 / 750