Traditionally fashioned from reeds or straw, the St. Brigid's Cross features a woven centre with four emergent radials. It was believed to protect a home from fire and malevolent forces.
Note: All measurements exclude jump ring and chain.
- Designed and handcrafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked at the Dublin Assay Office Ireland
- Includes Solid Gold 18" (46cm) Trace Chain
- Solid double sided design
- Presentation box included
- Handmade to Order
Height (mm): 15
Width (mm): 15
Thickness (mm): 1.7
Weight (g): 1.2
Hallmark: 417 / 585