Originating from 16th Century Galway, the Irish Claddagh with it two hands clasping a heart surmounted by a crown represents: Love (the heart), Loyalty (the crown) and Friendship (the hands).
Note: All measurements are pendant only and exclude jump ring and chain.
- Designed and handcrafted in Ireland.
- Hallmarked at the Dublin Assay Office Ireland
- Sterling Silver set with a Solid 10ct Gold Heart
- Includes Sterling Silver 20" (51cm) Belcher Chain
- Solid flat back with open design
- Presentation box included
Height (mm): 20
Width (mm): 20
Thickness (mm): 3
Weight (g): 4