Originating from 16th Century Galway, the Irish Claddagh with it two hands clasping a heart surmounted by a crown represents: Love (the heart), Loyalty (the crown) and Friendship (the hands).
Note: All measurements are pendant only and exclude jump ring and chain.
- Designed and handcrafted in Ireland.
- Hallmarked at the Dublin Assay Office Ireland
- Includes Diamonds set in Sterling Silver
- Solid 10ct Gold Claddagh motif
- Includes Sterling Silver Belcher Chain
- Adjustable from 16" (41cm) or 18" (46cm)
- Solid flat back with open design
- Presentation box included
Height (mm): 12.5
Width (mm): 23
Thickness (mm): 2
Weight (g): 2.1