The Tree of Life is an ancient tribal motif symbolising life’s unity. Each species of tree had a special significance to the Celts, offering them shelter, food, warmth, and physiological and spiritual cures.
Note: Pewter contains NO Lead or Nickel. Belt sold separately.
- Designed and handcrafted in Cornwall
- Flat shaped open profile
- Solid Pewter high polished finish
- Strong push pin fastening
- Hinged steel bar fits 40mm width belt clip
- Velvet draw-string pouch included
Width (mm): 70
Height (mm): 55
Thickness (mm): 4
Weight (g): 38