The Celts were skilled equestrians, hunters and warriors. Alongside their practical assets, horses represented qualities of sovereignty, nobility, libido and fertility. Their spiritual role was to carry mortals safely from this world to the next.
Note: Buckle fits recommended belt. Belt sold separately. Pewter contains NO Lead or Nickel.
- Designed and handcrafted in Cornwall
- Flat shaped profile
- Solid Pewter high polished oxidised finish
- Strong push pin fastening
- Hinged steel bar fits 40mm width belt clip
- Velvet draw-string pouch included
Diameter (mm): 67
Thickness (mm): 4
Weight (g): 70