The Tree of Life is an ancient tribal motif symbolising life’s unity. Each species of tree had a special significance to the Celts, offering them shelter, food, warmth, and physiological and spiritual cures.
Note: All measurements exclude jump ring and chain.
- Designed and handcrafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked at the Dublin Assay Office Ireland
- Includes Sterling Silver Trace Chain
- Set with a Green Cubic Zirconia Gemstone
- Solid flat back open design
- Presentation box included
- Matching items available
Height (mm): 15.5
Width (mm): 15.5
Thickness (mm): 1
Weight (g): 1.1