Incorporating intricate knotwork symbolising continuity, timelessness and eternity with all lines connecting without beginning or end. Celtic knotwork represents the connection to all of Creation and is the supreme symbol of eternal love and friendship.
Note: All measurements exclude chain.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Scottish Isles
- Hallmarked at the Edinburgh Assay Office Scotland
- Includes Sterling Silver Belcher Chain
- Adjustable from 16" (41cm) to 18" (46cm)
- Solid flat back design
- Presentation box included
- Also available in 9ct and 18ct Gold on request
Height (mm): 15
Width (mm): 39.4
Thickness (mm): 1.3
Weight (g): 4.4