Originating from 16th Century Galway, the Irish Claddagh with it two hands clasping a heart surmounted by a crown represents: Love (the heart), Loyalty (the crown) and Friendship (the hands).
Note: All measurements are per item and exclude fittings.
- Designed and handcrafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked at the Dublin Assay Office Ireland
- Secure safety clip fastening
- Hollow double sided design
- Presentation box included
- Matching items available
Height (mm): 20
Width (mm): 20
Thickness (mm): 2.5
Weight (g): 0.8