Spirals are found through out the natural world and to the ancient Celts symbolised the forces of energy and rejuvenation, the circle of life and an expansion of consciousness.
Note: All details and measurements are taken from a size S ring.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Scottish Isles
- Hallmarked at the Edinburgh Assay Office Scotland
- Solid flat shaped profile with polished oxidised finish
- Presentation box included
- Also available in 9ct and 18ct Gold
Width (mm): 6.2
Thickness (mm): 2.1
Weight (g): 6.6