Originating from 16th Century Galway, the Irish Claddagh with its two hands clasping a heart surmounted by a crown, represents Love (the heart), Loyalty (the crown) and Friendship (the hands).
Note: All measurements exclude jump ring and chain.
- Designed and handcrafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked at the Dublin Assay Office Ireland
- Set with a Green Cubic Zirconia Gemstone
- Includes Sterling Silver Trace Chain
- Solid Silver flat back design
- Presentation box included
Height (mm): 9
Width (mm): 9
Thickness (mm): 1.5
Weight (g): 0.5