The Tree of Life is an ancient tribal motif symbolising life’s unity. Each species of tree had a special significance to the Celts, offering them shelter, food, warmth, and physiological and spiritual cures.
Note: All details and measurements are taken from a size P ring.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Scottish Isles
- Hallmarked at the Edinburgh Assay Office Scotland
- Flat open shaped profile with polished oxidised finish
- Presentation box included
- Also available in 9ct and 18ct Gold
Motif Height (mm): 7.1
Shank Width (mm): 2.8
Shank Thickness (mm): 1.6
Weight (g): 2.4