As symbols of continuity, timelessness and eternity, knotwork and interlaced designs represent eternal spiritual development; life, death and rebirth, all points on a line without beginning or end. Knotwork is also representative of the connection between all of Creation, and is the supreme symbol of love and friendship.
Note: All details and measurements are taken from a size U ring.
- Designed and handcrafted in London England
- Hallmarked at the London Assay Office United Kingdom
- Flat shaped profile with polished finish
- Handcrafted Solid Yellow Gold Knotwork inlay
- Presentation box included
- Bigger Sizes, Platinum & Rose Gold available on request
Handmade to Order (4-6 weeks delivery)
Width (mm): 6.6
Thickness (mm): 2.4
Weight (g): 7.6
Hallmark: 375 / 750