Gods and Goddesses of Celtic Mythology were frequently shown wearing Torcs. They were a sign of nobility, strength, power, high social status, and were awarded to warriors for great achievements in battle. Made from intertwined metal strands usually in gold or bronze, and often with animal heads at both ends.
Note: C = inside circumference does not include gap. Handworked item with some flexibility.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Scottish Isles
- Hallmarked at the Edinburgh Assay Office Scotland
- Solid Silver 7 Strand Design
- Handcast Knotwork Terminals
- Presentation box included
- 9ct Gold also available on request
Handmade to Order (2-3 weeks delivery)
Standard C (mm): 330
Medium C (mm): 355
Large C (mm): 381
Extra Large C (mm): 406
Band Width (mm): 14 - 18
Weight (g): 238 / 256 / 275 / 293
All measurements are approximate.