The Tree of Life is an ancient tribal motif symbolising life’s unity. Each species of tree had a special significance to the Celts, offering them shelter, food, warmth, and physiological and spiritual cures.
Note: All details and measurements are taken from a size P ring.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Scottish Isles
- Hallmarked at the Edinburgh Assay Office Scotland
- Open flat shaped profile with polished finish
- Presentation box included
- Handmade to Order
- Platinum also available on request
Motif Height (mm): 7.1
Shank Width (mm): 2.8
Shank Thickness (mm): 1.6
Weight (g): 2.9
Hallmark: 375 / 750