As symbols of continuity, timelessness and eternity, knotwork and interlaced designs represent eternal spiritual development; life, death and rebirth, all points on a line without beginning or end. Knotwork is also representative of the connection between all of Creation, and is the supreme symbol of love and friendship.
Note: All details and measurements are taken from a size S ring.
- Designed and handcrafted in London England
- Hallmarked at the London Assay Office United Kingdom
- Set with a Round Cut Colourless Diamond
- Raised setting profile with solid ¾ open design
- High polished finish
- Presentation box included
- Platinum and other stones also available on request
Handmade to Order (4-6 weeks delivery)
Width (mm): 6.1
Thickness (mm): 1.6
Stone Diameter (mm): 3
Weight (g): 4.1
Hallmark: 375 / 750
Stone: 0.10ct Diamond