The Tree of Life is an ancient tribal motif symbolising life’s unity. Each species of tree had a special significance to the Celts, offering them shelter, food, warmth, and physiological and spiritual cures.
Note: All measurements are per item and exclude fittings.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Scottish Isles
- Hallmarked at the Edinburgh Assay Office Scotland
- Solid flat back open design
- Presentation box included
- Matching items available
- Also available in 9ct and 18ct Gold
Height (mm): 22
Width (mm): 8
Thickness (mm): 1.7
Weight (g): 1.7