Originating from 16th Century Galway, the Irish Claddagh with its two hands clasping a heart surmounted by a crown, represents Love (the heart), Loyalty (the crown) and Friendship (the hands).
Note: Measurements are per item and exclude fittings.
- Designed and handcrafted in Ireland
- Hallmarked at the Dublin Assay Office Ireland
- Solid Silver flat back with open design
- Set with Cubic Zirconia gemstones
- Safety hook fastenings
- Presentation box included
- Matching items available
Height (mm): 16
Width (mm): 16
Thickness (mm): 3
Weight (g): 2.3