The Tree of Life is an ancient tribal motif symbolising life’s unity. Each species of tree had a special significance to the Celts, offering them shelter, food, warmth, and physiological and spiritual cures.
Note: All measurements include clasp and chain.
- Designed and handcrafted in the Scottish Isles
- Hallmarked at the Edinburgh Assay Office Scotland
- Solid flat back open design
- Sterling Silver Trigger Clasp and Safety Chain
- Presentation box included
- Also available in 9ct and 18ct Gold on request
Length (mm): 190
Width (mm): 8.4
Thickness (mm): 1.6
Weight (g): 14